Liked on YouTube: Design your PATH - My Narrative 2021

Design your PATH - My Narrative 2021
The year 2020 has been a year of resetting of the inner compass. The pandemic affected us in different ways and compelled us to evaluate our approach to life. For most people, this year has been transformative. In order to see what habits and thought patterns enable us to wake up excited, be enthusiastic throughout the day and make our experience of life exuberant, periodic writing or doodling is a tool to keep up with. 2021 ‘My Narrative is an Interactive diary, I have designed with my team at PATH Studio, Auroville which gives just the appropriate tools to map your journey to self-discovery and inner transformation and lets you design and organize your week, month, and year as well as touch with awareness - the element of timelessness.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jniQkDdheJ8

Comments