Liked on YouTube: 5th March Book launch by Shri Nitin Gadkari

5th March Book launch by Shri Nitin Gadkari
I have defended the @BJP and @narendramodi since 30 years, when they were pariahs and untouchables It costs me - as I have been branded - both in India and abroad, as a right wing, pro Hindu, anti Muslim journalist. I had a book release in India International Center - An Entirely New History of India - which for the first time in world, shows Indian History as it happened I had asked PM Modi to release it, as well as the presence of Dr Harsh Vardhan. I am sorry to say that none of them delivered, except for Nitin Gadkari, who sent a video message as he was not in Delhi. I must say that Mr Gadkari seems to be the only BJP who remained true to his Hindu roots and I pitch for him to be the next PM of india Donate for Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum of Indian History to help us with our ongoing projects. https://ift.tt/3n4oV41
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1IP6LfZM9E

Comments