Liked on YouTube: Aura Stories E4: Vivekan ~ Finding Synchronicity

Aura Stories E4: Vivekan ~ Finding Synchronicity
We proudly present to you the fourth episode of Aura Stories featuring Vivekan, another radiant Aura ambassador! Sincere thanks to Alessandra Silver for producing this series :) ______ I currently work at Auro Orchard Farm, the oldest farm in Auroville. I have everything to learn from it. I work with the cows in the morning, it’s a great way to start the day. And then I go join the team at the farm, planting and mulching. One should be more in touch with the soil. Be more in my body and do more physical work. Yes… I’m enjoying it a lot. I’m really happy I made that step. So a friend told me about it (the Aura Network). She showed me quickly how it worked. There are needs and there are offers. It’s quite clear and straightforward. It’s very easy to use. That’s how I started, but I would say it started before I did my Yucca program and there was a presentation about the Aura. And I just asked a question, “What if we need a motorbike? Can we get a motorbike using Aura?”. It turned out that one of the people who was there hearing me told me after the session, “Hey, I have a motorbike. Do you want to borrow it?” I think I have the most ridiculous offer (on the Aura Network). So I was offering sponges and sink filters. And when I put them up, right away many people asked for it and it got taken very quickly. And why I offered this is because I am half Indian and half French, and in such families when there’s someone who’s abroad, they bring all kinds of things back for the family. I really don’t like energy being stuck somewhere. (I want it) to flow where it could be used. One thing I noticed in my 2 years in Auroville is how synchronicity comes in my life. I find that the Aura Network increases those possibilities, so it’s a very nice process which I feel I’m getting through the app. It’s all love.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbkWiuG3T2I

Comments