Liked on YouTube: Aura Stories E5: Bhakti ~ Sharing & Caring

Aura Stories E5: Bhakti ~ Sharing & Caring
We proudly present to you the fifth episode of Aura Stories featuring Bhakti, another radiant Aura ambassador! Sincere thanks to Alessandra Silver for producing this series :) ______ (In Deepanam) we did a little bit about the economy and the economy of Auroville, so this (workshop) is one more aspect that not everything is about money and accumulation, but it’s also about the feeling as a community of getting together sharing and caring. Also, there was a need in the school. We needed a guitar teacher and I was asking around. As a school, we don’t have a budget, so I was thinking where could I find a teacher? And then on Aura (Network), I saw that somebody was offering guitar lessons, and it was like a blessing. I joined Aura (Network) recently. I think around a month back. Oh, what can I offer? And then I realized that I could offer something that I’m good at. I usually bake cakes, so I thought— let me try this. So I’m offering a vegan cake on Aura. I think there’s a lot of joy in giving, and I was very happy. The most important thing I feel is that kids are the future of Auroville. We are inculcating the idea of sharing and caring in the children, and Aura is a very good platform where they can share and it’s all about caring, isn’t it?
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n6e3Xs4yp4

Comments