How To Make Cooking Fun - Funny Short Cooking Videos - ShioIsSalt

Baking With Fun, Love & Laughter I recently stumbled across a YouTube cooking channel named Shio is Salt, which when translated from Japanese means "salt is salt". What really caught my eye wasn't just the food, it was the way they were having fun with each other while cooking and making some very interesting recipes. There's something very engaging with these teens and their adult mentor chef counterpart. They reminded me that cooking should be fun and that the results usually end up pretty tasty! Harsha is the chef guiding these teens through a series of simple tasty recipes, but what is really happening is a chemistry of mixed personalities which can't help but tickle your sides a bit and leave you not only waiting for what's coming out of the oven, but what they will do next. Today were going to introduce you to them and their channel while giving you 5 tips for having fun in the kitchen. 5 Tips for Having Fun in the Kitchen  1.Cook with Company Share the cooking experience with someone you love -- whether it's a friend or family member. I love to invite my kids to join me in the kitchen, and I enjoy preparing healthy, delicious meals for close friends... in my kitchen or theirs. 2.Turn Up the Tunes Atmosphere is everything. Turn on some good music and groove while you cook. I will often sing and dance while I prepare a meal. It makes cooking feel like the celebration it should be -- and I typically urge my students to do the same. For a dreamier atmosphere, create a "culinary spa" by lighting a candle or two! 3.Let Your Tools do the Work Whenever I'm cooking, I make sure I use a good knife (Global is my favorite) and bamboo cutting board. By the way, a sharp knife is faster and safer to use. And my ideal tool of choice is the trusty Cuisinart. The ability to purée, chop, shred and slice with one machine makes food preparation easier and fun for everyone. 4.Simplify Your Meals It's a simple way to take the stress out of the kitchen 5.Share The Food & Fun Take some photos of the food and fun, or perhaps start making some videos of your own? After watching our video if your interested in the recipe that the kids are cooking with Sharma you can head over to their channel to see the recipe as well as the results, just follow the link in the description below the video and don't forget to subscribe to both our channels on your way out, see you soon!

Comments