Liked on YouTube: Aura Stories E6: Luke ~ Scarcity to Abundance

Aura Stories E6: Luke ~ Scarcity to Abundance
We proudly present to you the sixth episode of Aura Stories featuring Luke, a radiant Aura ambassador! Sincere thanks to Alessandra Silver for producing this series :) ______ I was looking for a different way to live. I became very disenfranchised about the current system. I was working in retail management and working loads of hours. And when I had this idea of finding a better way to live, Auroville seemed like a good place to start, so I came here. I spent most of my time at Sadhana Forest, and right now I‘m helping out with the Aura project. On Aura I‘m helping people transitioning into a vegan diet-- to give advice to talk about their environmental impact of our diets, the ethical impact and the health impact. We have to ask ourselves, is this monetary system that thrives off of a scarcity-based system really what we want to be connected with in Auroville? This is what Aura represents for me. A system based on abundance rather than scarcity. Once we can start moving towards this, we will start realizing how much we have- how much we can give- how we can share- how much we can receive from a community. My vision for Auroville and the world is that we live in a place where we are not so privatized by our possessions and we realize we can give— we have this compassion for our fellow humans and our fellow planet that we can give without expecting anything in return. I would love to be in this place, but our consciousness has not risen as a Collective to get to this point yet. So for me, the vision of Aura, and something I find beautiful, is that it’s not perfect. It’s not the end goal. Aura is a beautiful transition that the city of the future, Auroville, should really be moving towards.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR8bYRQUXQI

Comments