Liked on YouTube: Straight Outta AV by the Druid

Straight Outta AV by the Druid
Straight Outta AV by the Druid [beat Prod. Fantome] (To see the lyrics put the subtitles on) Thanks for watching and don't forget to Like, Subscribe & Share, every little bit helps! Lyrics written and performed by the Druid Instagram: https://ift.tt/3bNN7V7 Soundcloud: https://ift.tt/3GUkjsx Facebook: https://ift.tt/3ESZYBT Email: thedruid645@gmail.com __________________________________________________________ Ownership and copyright of lyrics and composition remain with artist. Lyrics: You know who it is….. Druid! What it is… Check it out for real yo…. Straight outta AV Started in the 60s Alternate living exploring all the mysteries Wasteless upcycle living sustainability Pushing the limits of living capability Reforest a land labelled for its infertility A land of true abundant possibility I flex this check and this, my lyrics is hectic I’m half Indian but you wouldn’t expect it yeah my mama black so go ahead and check it I’m black, brown, yeah I’m kinda ethnic Seizure on the dance like I’m epileptic Turn believers from the skeptics Love women I’m a sexist Create life and then tell me who the best is put me on your necklace, baby lets get reckless bucket list and check list, now check this Straight outta AV! Where are you from? Straight outta AV! Getting it done? Straight outta AV! what up son? Straight outta AV! GRRRR. a Druid let me get into it Straight outta AV Started way back in the 60s yeah all right it was started by some hippies reeffer smoking skippies, meditating mickies spiritual geriatric stiffies, getting hard for spiritualism unity through individualism be like light on the other side of prism to understand and put aside all your religion alternate living children taught to be different that life is always significant even scientist agree we are all gods children our right to be free, is god given they read his words but know not what He means baby god forgive em,
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Dhi8ha5hw

Comments